Monday, March 16, 2009

Floral Card




I have lots of stash that I've bought and can't possibly use as it's too nice. Were's the sense in that? So this year I've decided to use what I've got. Over on HSS lots of people have been using the coredinations cardstock. I love the effects you can get. On this card the purple and green are coredinations. It was so easy to get a vein effect on the leaves and paler edges. I used my Fiskars shape boss (another thing that's been stuck in a cupboard) to emboss the floral oval and then added some silk flowers, a button and some bling. The bling was cut from a word I got in a bargain pack, it said Hot stuff, which isn't a title I would use. Cutting it up gave me oodles of tiny gems. The background card is actually pale lemon pearlescent, but it didn't photograph very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment